Quattro Display are recruiting.
Marie November 30th, 2017
We are looking to recruit an EXHIBITION CARPENTER for the fabrication of bespoke Exhibition Stands. The role is based in our new factory in Redditch, Worcestershire.
We are looking for an experienced Exhibition Carpenter to work throughout the UK and Overseas. You must have experience in both the manufacture and installation of exhibition stands.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Be responsible and confident to run your own job or work as part of a team
• Ability to work within strict timelines
• Operate woodwork machinery within our workshop
• Read and understand plan drawings of varying project sizes
• Maintain a safe, clean and organised work environment
• Work at various locations throughout the UK and overseas
• Able to multitask and assist others where required
• Full clean UK driving licence (7.5T and HGV would be advantageous) but not essential
• Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• CNC operating experience would be an advantage, but not essential
Hourly Rate: Competitive dependant on experience – plus pension and holidays.
This is a full time position and can involve weekend work.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV to Sarah Lee – Office Manager
Tel: 01527 918949
(no Agencies please)